Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

*zenni optical*

My friends know how much I LOVE wearing contact lenses. I’ve worn some sort of corrective lenses since I was eight years old. If you aren’t nearsighted or farsighted, you just won’t understand this post. It’s annoying to depend on glasses all the time to see clearly. But contacts are expensive, and I don’t have that kind of money right now. So I’m dependant on glasses.

If you’re shopping for a new pair of glasses, you should check out online opticals, like Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com. You can get quality frames and lenses there, at a fraction of what they would cost at your local “off line” optical. Zenni will sell their lenses directly to you, without a middleman like another optical.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home