Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

vialuxe watches

I'm not a fan of luxury watches, but I know several people who enjoy wearing something nice, like a crystal watch, a swiss watch, or an iwc watch. I tend to prefer the cheap, rugged kind of watch - something that I can get for $5 or $10 at a large store. Of course, I do think I would enjoy a pocket watch. People don't wear pocket watches enough anymore. If you want to buy a pocket watch, you have to pay lots of money - basically on the same level as a luxury watch. Oh well.

Vialuxe is a great site that sells those luxury type watches. So, if you are looking for a pocket watch - or any other type of luxury watch - check them out. I can't pronounce the names of most of their brands, so they must be pretty nice! They also sell fine jewelry - something else that I don't wear much of, but if that's your thing, then go for it!

Vialuxe also has numerous ways to research your luxury watches. Makes a lot of sense to me, because if you're going to spend any significant amount of money, you should at least be well educated before making your purchase. They even offer a live chat feature, so you can ask questions in real time. How cool is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home