Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

infomercials

One night not too long ago, I was up late and had the “opportunity” to see bad infomercials, as late night TV is known for. There was one that just really amused me and annoyed me all at the same time. It was one of these clearly staged infomercial interviews (”But can this product REALLY do that?” “Yes, it can do all that! But wait, there’s more!”). In this case, they were inteviewing a holistic “doctor” (I have nothing against holistics, but this guy was not an M.D.). He was talking about a colon cleansing product, and citing all kinds of (alleged) colon cleanse reviews. His stance was that we should all be passing massive amounts of, um, poop.

I think I should start going to bed sooner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home