Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

prescriptions

One "advantage" of having such a low income is that I qualify for a lot of prescription assistance plans. Anytime I get a long term prescription for anything, I get online and price the cost of the medications and the available assistance programs from the different drug companies (so I also Price Pfister, wyeth, merck, eli lilly, glaxosmithkline, and so forth). It pays off- I mean, I'm not proud of not always being able to afford my medicines but it is worthwhile to get hte financial help.

1 Comments:

  • I work in a medical office and we do a lot of patient assistance programs for our patients. It's really a great help for those who need it!

    By Blogger Lindsey, At September 03, 2009 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home