Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

trucks

I think we all have little pet peeves when we are driving. For me, I really hate it when cars drive up really close to my tail. Tailgating is bad enough, but you have to leave at least a little bit of space. I especially hate it when big old semi trucks buzz my tail. It's scary when you look in your rearview mirror and all you see are truck grills. Trucks that are that big have a lot of weight, and if for some reason I had to brake suddenly, they would not be able to stop their trucks. The force of all that weight would easily crush my car.

1 Comments:

  • With the economy where it is today is it very important to purchase something that you can count on and won’t let you down. The slightest equipment set back right now could be the difference between in business or the other. The machinery field always has its ups and downs and is always changing but progress will never stop in boom trucks. Even in a questionable economy there is always room for growth and expansion. The will and strength of the people is what makes us all able to move forward and accomplish great feats together and construction has always been the backbone of this country no matter the economic status.

    By Anonymous bucket trucks, At August 21, 2009 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home