Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

stronger and faster

It's hard to believe I'm saying this, but running is fun.

Yea, it's hard to get excited sometimes, or to keep my head in the game, so to speak. But I'm already debating ways to improve my pace for a 5k in October. (since my last run was 4 miles, and my next run is 5k, I have to focus on pace, not time.) I'm focusing more on wellness and researching some of the "old wives tales" about things that supposedly make you stronger or faster (like oregano oil or bio d-mulsion). Not sure I buy into all of that, but I would really enjoy a better time and you know what they say- knowledge is power!

1 Comments:

  • Come to see us at the moment to buy more knowledge and facts anyway By us at times to buy more low-down and facts at all events [url=http://select.compare.com.pl]Kurs makijażu[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 17, 2011 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home