Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Finishing touches

Guest post written by Steve Barton

I love the sense of pride that comes with admiring something that you've done yourself, but I do know when I can handle something and when I can't and should let someone else take care of it.

We bought an old house that we knew was going to be a fixer upper a couple of years ago and have been putting alot of our hard work and time into getting it where it is today, but we like projects like that anyway. So we were done with most fo the inside of our house and had moved onto the outside when we knew that we would have to get some new siding and roof for our place. I knew that I wasn't skilled enough for that, so I went to HomeProImprovement and got them to do it. It looks really good now and I can't believe the difference it's made.

Now we just have to worry about landscaping. My wife wants to plant a row of trees for privacy from our neighbors so we have to investigate how to do that and how much it's going to cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home