Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Friday Night Get Togethers

Content by Mauricio Benson

My friends and I all share the same favorite reality show, "Big Brother." Every time the show comes on we have a get together at my house and order either chinese food or pizza. The show starts at 8:00 p.m. so everyone shows up around 7:00 to order dinner and get a comfy seat. Once everyone is settled in I turn on the sattelite from TVByDirect.com to get the show started. This season has been completly amazing and so far has kept us on the edge of our seat. This past show was devastating and we sat around my house for an hour after talking about the shows outcome. My sister took off in a rush because she was irritated with who had to leave the house, the rest of us thought the situation was a little humerous which upset her even more. She is always over-dramatic when it comes to tv shows, she really lets it ruin her night and sometimes ours if her attitude gets out of hand. Hopefully next week she learns to ease up everyone here, because we are not doing the voting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home