Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

whitney houston

Content by Kyle Lowe

Last Saturday, my husband and I were relaxing on the couch. We didn’t go out and ended up watching a movie on direct tv Augusta. I got the computer out to look up movie reviews before we decided which movie that we were going to watch. I was saddened when I saw an awful news article. Whitney Houston had passed away. I have always loved her voice and thought that she was so talented. I probably have watched the “Body Guard” with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner about twenty times. I think that I could probably recite words from it for you! I always thought that she was so pretty too. I remember a couple of years back when she had gotten scarily thin. I thought that she was doing better and was making a comeback after all her dirty laundry was made public when she and Bobbi Brown did a reality tv show together. I was sad to hear that she passed. She had really struggled with drug and alcohol abuse. I just hope that her daughter Bobbi Christina has a good support system.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home