Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Increase in pay

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

Although it was an option, I never really considered working from home. I like going in to the office, seeing my co-workers and interacting with them. When our office started running out of space, my boss asked if I could use my satelliteinternetbroadband.com to work from home a couple of days a week to free up some space. Always one to be agreeable, I said I would and now wonder why I was so hesitant! I can get so much more done in a day working from home that’s it a surprise to me that more businesses don’t let their employees work from home. Plus the savings are huge! gas has gotten so expensive and I’ve gone from filing up once a week to once every three weeks. In addition, I’m much less likely to eat out. I used to take my lunch a couple of days a week; now I just eat at home every day. With all the money I’m saving it’s like giving myself a raise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home