Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

prom season

It's prom season, so I guess that means high schoolers all over are going to be shopping for tuxedos and formal dresses, and hiring limo services like limo st pete. It's overrated, if you ask me. I didn't go to prom and I wouldn't change it. High school is so dumb. Really, you just have to get through it. There is absolutely no reason that you have to enjoy it, or be popular, or waste money on dresses and dances. (Yes, I said WASTE. You'd be better off to save that money for college or a nest egg!)

3 Comments:

  • Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an
    extremely well written article. I will be sure to
    bookmark it and come back to read more of your
    useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly
    comeback.

    Feel free to visit my page ... Lose wegiht

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 05, 2013 5:18 PM  

  • A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that
    you need to write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people don't discuss these topics. To the next! Cheers!!

    Here is my page :: Lift and glow pro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 09, 2013 12:51 AM  

  • Appreciiate you blogging this

    By Anonymous Bradley R, At June 24, 2022 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home