Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

zzzzzzzzzz........

This was another fabulous day. I can't say it enough - I love my new placement. Everything about it is great.

I'm exhausted, though, because we had a PTA program tonight where my students performed. So I've been going full throttle since 7 am this morning - long day.

Our funny story of the day... Earlier this week, one of the 5th graders at my school was working on a project for school and had a tube of superglue on her bed. She later got out her guinea pig and let the critter play on her bed (with the superglue still out). Being a guinea pig, the guinea pig bit into the tube of superglue and glued his lips together. But, she said, it was okay because "he only glued one side of his mouth shut... he can still eat and drink out of the other side of his mouth!" And two days later, his mouth popped open again. Moral of this story: Don't leave tubes of superglue within reach of your pets, and I think this includes bunnies, hamsters, dogs, cats, and just about any other pet you can think of.

Bunnyservant, my doctor put me on 50 mg trazodone, which I know is just about the smallest dose you can get. I think my biggest problem so far, though, has been hitting the window of time when the medicine makes you sleepy. I don't think the advice that my doctor gave me is exactly right - tonight I am taking it just before I go to bed, not an hour before. I'll try that for a couple nights, and if that doesn't work, then I might double the dose or something. We'll see.

That's the news from the world of me. Whoever you are, drop me a line. It'd be nice to hear from someone besides the spammers.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Girl
    Long time no see
    Im glad you are happy with your job
    I have an idea, If you get a chance some evening call me
    Ok
    Doin good in my school all A's
    lots of love
    Princess

    By Blogger Princessa, At October 14, 2005 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home