Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

sorry for the delay...

mood:lazy

I would have posted sooner, but our internet has been acting oddly for the past few days.

Last Tuesday, my best friend and I went downtown to donate plasma for money in another of our crazy money-making schemes. We were told that we were not eligible to donate, which baffles us, because our blood is certainly more pure than that of the people we saw there. All I can say is, based on what I saw, I really hope I never have to get a plasma transfusion.

On Thursday, my mom and I accompanied a couple of other ladies from our church to a "Ladies' Night" at a local greenhouse/nursery. We ate dinner together with my father at a Wendy's, and got to watch the cleanup from a nasty motorcycle accident. My dad witnessed the accident. He said the motorcyclist actually tipped forward and basically ate the pavement. No helmet. Very messy. Naturally the motorcyclist died. In light of this and the recent NFL player who had an accident without a helmet, all I can say is, I don't get people.

Anyway, we went to the nursery and had a very pleasant time. There were Avon reps, Mary Kay reps, Tupperware reps, and many many more. We got lots of free samples, free food, free plant seeds, and some free plants.

No new updates on Mercy Ships, but rest assured I'll let you know if I find anything out. No job either, but I'm not highly concerned. I've started selling aggressively on Ebay and Half.com, so hopefully that will be a tidy supplement to my income.

And an update on David- He went home last Monday, which is good. It means he is improving. But of course keep him in your prayers.

1 Comments:

  • my friend david (the one who goes to ur sisters school) use to give plasma weekly... or monthly. One of the two. He got a lot of money doing that... not sure how healthy it is tho haha... he said after a while he started feeling funny so he stopped.

    I dont qualify to even give blood. My blood is low in iron or something.

    By Blogger Drea, At June 22, 2006 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home