Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

*london hotels*

I certainly hope that before too much longer I will get to visit London. On my way to Africa, I flew through Heathrow, which is as close as I’ve ever come to London – or even Europe, for that matter! London is so filled with history, and I think it would be a really neat place to visit – even if only to say that I got to go there!

London is filled with adorable hotels and B&Bs. Luckily I can find all of these on the internet and book a room without ever leaving my home! I know that I will appreciate it when I get there, too – I hear it’s quite chilly and rainy in London, and I probably wouldn’t want to search for a hotel in that weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home