Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2007

bandaid extra large tough strips



I have many good things to say about these. I burned myself two weeks ago, quite badly, on my forearm. Since then I've had to keep it covered. The burn is too larg for a standard band-aid. To begin with, I used some basic gauze and gauze pads that I could wrap around my entire arm. It was a bit bulky, but it worked and the burn was slowly healing.

Well, as it was getting better, I was quite eager to "downsize" my bandage. I've always struggled with Bandaids - I'm not allergic to latex, but my skin is sensitive towards it and I've had many disasteous results when I used standard plastic/latex bandages. So when I went to the drugstore to pick up some extra-large sized bandages, I was quite delighted to find these fabric "tough strips".

The adhesive on these tough strips is very, very sticky! I had no trouble with them falling off. In fact, given the part of the body that this bandage was on (my forearm), it was maybe even almost too much adhesive. I don't think I've ever had a bandaid with too much adhesive until now! If I use these in the fuure on a knee or elbow, the strong adhesive will be fantastic. It's hard to keep a bandage on a joint like that, and I'm very pleased and surprised to have found these.

I know some of my blog readers are mothers, and I also know that they have young children who fall down and get many scrapes and scratches. I highly reccommend these Tough Strips. I understand they also come in smaller sizes. I know that with young children, it can sometimes be hard to get bandaids to stick (or to get the kids not to pull off their bandages!). Tough Strips are the solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home