Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

*french beds*

I admit it. I have a thing for beds.

There’s something special about my bed. My bed is the one place where I am always relaxed. I can lie down and read a book, or watch TV. Sometimes I lay in bed and check my email or watch a movie on my laptop.

When I was on the ship, my bed was truly my special “me” zone. I had a top bunk, which I discovered that I really enjoyed. Anytime I needed to get away from the world, I just crawled onto my bed.

So, as soon as I buy my own place, I plan to buy a very special bed for it. Perhaps I’ll buy a loft bed or a bunk bed, or maybe a French Beds, or a daybed. Someday maybe I’ll even try a waterbed!

2 Comments:

  • Also, try a futon. We had one hand made some years ago and it was very comfortable.

    By Blogger BLAZER PROPHET, At October 23, 2007 6:58 PM  

  • I had a futon in my old apartment. I used it primarily as a couch/sofa-type thing, and it was okay for that, but not the greatest. It was, admittedly, a cheap futon that I got used, so the comfort level was not too high.

    However, in terms of preserving space, futons are tops. I had a good friend on the ship who created space in their cabin by using a futon and turning it into a bed each night, then folding it up again each morning.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At October 23, 2007 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home