Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

*indie music*

I admit that I have never really been a huge fan of indie music. When I was in high school, there was a pretty popular garage band made up of students from my school. I think it was called Three-Something – can’t remember! When I was in college, a friend introduced me to an indie band called Fed*Up, which I really liked. However, Fed*Up broke up after they were offered a record deal – they didn’t agree on the direction of the band. But otherwise, I guess I’ve never really been a fan of indie bands.

However, I have met and befriended lots of people in my life who are huge indie fans. If you are a fan of indie music, you should check out IndieMV - Musical Intercourse. It looks like a pretty neat website!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home