Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

shopping for clothes should not be this hard!

Lately I've been searching for a couple of new pairs of jeans. I have two pairs of jeans that I LOVE. They fit me perfectly and are incredibly comfortable. With winter coming, and knowing that I will need to wear jeans more, I know I will need a couple more pairs, at least.

However, I really don't want to spend too much money on them. I have been losing weight, and I know that these jeans may not fit me much longer. I am also pinching pennies, and I just don't want to spend a ton of money on clothes.

So why is it so hard to find low cost jeans?

I've looked at a couple of thrift stores, and the only jeans I've found there are in really bad shape and not even worth the five or ten dollars on the price tag. I stopped at Gordman's today, but I was incredibly shocked and disappointed to find that basically all their jeans cost at least $20-$25 or more. I guess the next place to look is Walmart, although I really didn't want to go up into that price range. I was hoping for brand-new jeans or jeans in reasonably good shape, priced at $5-$10 a pair. Absolute max $15.

I discovered that they do have some jeans for sale on Ebay, and for a pretty good price. My only concern is that I may wind up with jeans that are the wrong size, and then I would have to pay for the cost of shipping to return them. Does anyone out there have experience with shopping for clothes on Ebay? Please tell me what you think of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home