Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

weird dream sequence part four

This morning I had a REALLY weird dream. Like, EXTREMELY weird. Beth will totally understand the weirdness of this dream. I dreamt about this guy I used to know who was very hurtful toward me. He was a Bible-bangingthumping Christian, and I mean that as in, he would practically bang you over the head with the Bible until you were sufficiently Christian. He and I were in a building with another boy we both knew, an art student. The art student was giving the Bible-thumper a tattoo on his right bicep, which was VERY weird given that he was against everything that involved piercings and tattoos.

In my dream, my business has become large and very successful. I am very successful and am well known worldwide for my contributions to the internet. I don't know how I knew those things... it was one of those dream things, you know? Where you are just aware of things... in that strange dream way.

So anyway, I walked past Bible-thumper a couple of times and he did not acknowledge me. Finally I walked up to him and said, "Remember me, J****?" He looked up and smiled at me in that awful, patronizing way that he always smiled. I said, "Believe it or not, I've changed a lot since we first met. You'd be surprised if you knew me now." His head kinda shot up, and he acted really surprised. Now that doesn't suprise me, because he never was much of a believer in change... he never really thought that people could change. He was sputtering and being stunned while the art student finished off his tattoo. I decided I didn't need to put up with him, and walked away towards my car.

What the tattoo had to do with the rest of that dream, I really have no idea. Like I said, it's an extremely weird dream.

*Name changed to protect him. I don't know why I'm protecting him... he certaingly never protected me. I guess I'm nicer than him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home