Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

*european ski chalets*

I’ve never been to Europe, and my skiing experience is minimal. Tonight, though, I’m real tired and it’s pretty easy to imagine myself in Europe, skiing, or both! It sure would be fun to visit a ski chalet in Europe. I always imagine the inns with the giant fireplaces and hot cocoa. The mountains, of course, would look like the Alps in “The Sound of Music”, except with more snow! One of these days I’ll visit Europe, and hopefully the Alps as well – maybe in Austria or Switzerland, or one of the luxury ski chalets in Meribel, France. I’ll take Austria luxury skiing holidays in France Meribel, France St. Anton, or luxury ski chalets Courchevel. I love to travel and it’s just too irresistible.

1 Comments:

  • Yes,
    agreed,France is surely highly tempted place to go for skiing.The chalets there help us in offering the luxuries and skiing.Love to visit France as many times as possible.

    Stacy
    ------------
    www.scottdunn.com/ski/genres/skiing-scott-dunn-ski-chalets.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 10, 2009 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home