Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

*pulse oximeter*

I’ve been in the hospital a couple of times in my life, and every time I had a pulse oximeter attached to my finger. Those are almost sci-fi medicine. Clip it onto a patient’s finger, and it returns a reading of the amount of oxygen in the patient’s blood. All you have to add to that scene is a couple of robots, a machine that adds or removes oxygen from the blood, and a spaceship, and you’ve got yourself a science fiction story.

1 Comments:

  • You cаn simply choosе betωeen the
    identical developer's slide creases and turn continuing your journey. This blue and white tote bag is a nice summer handbag. Governments are combating two kinds of counterfeiting.

    Look into my page: cheap handbags

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 30, 2013 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home