Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

weird dream sequence part two

I had a second strange dream this week, which is really weird when you consider that I don't usually even remember my dreams to begin with. In this dream, I was eating lunch at McDonalds, which isn't terribly unusual in itself. Specifically, I was at the McDonalds on 291 and Gudgell in Independence, MO. (Emphasis: this is a DREAM!!!) I ordered my usual meal, exactly as I order it - "number two with a diet coke, no ice". I always order my fast food drinks with no ice. So they put the drink on my tray and are taking just an awfully long time to get the rest of my order together. I pick it up and it's got ice in it! So I lean forward and ask the pimply teenager behind the counter to remake my drink without ice. He picks up his right hand and shows me his hand is crippled; therefore he cannot help me. They're still taking a long time to get my order together. For some reason I picked up the drink and took it with me while I turned around to get napkins, straws, etc. while they were finishing my order. When I got back to the counter, I ask the McDonalds girl to remake my drink (again). She said she could not remake my drink because it had left the counter. So I headed to the door (I guess I was leaving without eating!), and as I walked away I was yelling (as in, loud voice!) "They wouldn't fix my drink! They wouldn't fix my drink! Don't eat here, they wouldn't fix my drink!"

Ummm, yea. Weird.

2 Comments:

  • ...sounds like one of my real life rants at McDonalds.. but only if the McDonalds employees won't apologize and act like they did nothing wrong. That always ticks me off.....

    Beth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 25, 2007 11:37 AM  

  • Lol, that's true, but the weird thing is that I was actually yelling inside the restaurant...

    I also remember thinking, "I need to go on their website and complain about this".

    Weird.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At September 25, 2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home