Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

weird dream sequence part one

I had a weird dream a few nights ago. I don't usually remember my dreams so, this was momumental. :) I was at a high school, but it wasn't the high school I graduated from and I wasn't a student at this school. Except, I was at this school and going to classes like a student, but somehow I knew I wasn't a student here. It was somewhere in the country, and it was a pretty big high school. It was one hallway long, and six stories high. The parking lot was HUGE - probably eight or ten times the size of my high school's parking lot. I got lost in the parking lot trying to find my car. And, when I finally found my car, I was parked in the "foreign exchange student" section of the parking lot, which had several international flags flying. Weird.

1 Comments:

  • ... at least you weren't parked in the gay district of San Francisco... where they fly lots and lots of rainbow flags. That could have been a worse dream... just barely.

    I hate bad dreams.

    Beth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 25, 2007 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home