Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

*sunglasses*

So, I love wearing contact lenses. I love wearing contact lenses because when I’m wearing contacts, I can wear Sunglasses. But I will admit that I probably have about a gazillion pairs of sunglasses – seems like always lose them soon after I buy them! So I usually buy the ones that are fairly low cost. And then usually after awhile, I get enough sunglasses that around the time I lose one pair, I’ll find another pair.

When I lived in Africa, there were lots of hawkers who bought and sold Wholesale Replica Sunglasses sunglasses for next to nothing. They would carry a board with lots of holes in it, and hang the sunglasses from the holes. It was actually pretty nice – anytime I forgot to bring sunglasses with me, I could buy a new pair for less than a dollar. I tried to bring home a few of my super-cheap pairs of sunglasses, but they didn’t survive the flight packed in my super-crowded luggage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home