Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, September 07, 2007

*gasp* my alexa!

As I have said, I haven't focused so much on paid posts lately. Likewise, I noticed the other day that my Alexa rank was bouncing up and down a bit - mostly up - and I decided I didn't need the stress of worrying about my Alexa. So I have pretty much ignored that for the past few days. Today when I started my computer, I glanced up at my Alexa toolbar - and I was just shocked when I saw the number!

1,993,121!

Last time I noticed my Alexa, it was somewhere around 2,500,000! Now it's DOWN! I'm so happy! :)

1 Comments:

  • hi. i think my alexa isn't working correctly. i think my site is getting the alexa ranking of blogger itself. weird!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 09, 2007 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home