Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

what a life!

Obviously I've taken a break from the paid posts for the past few days.

It's been a fascinating couple of days. I've been monitoring my traffic - how much traffic I get each day, what state or nation the traffic is from, and most importantly what referrals send traffic to my site. I've received a remarkable amount of traffic despite my lack of postings.

I'm also browsing for a good hosting company. I'm getting ready to launch a couple of websites which will allow me to separate myself from Blogspot, and possibly even abandon Blogspot altogether.

Last night I went out to dinner with an old friend from college, which was really fun. We went to Red Robin and chatted, just caught up on old times.

Ironically tonight I am going out with another old friend from college. She and I are meeting at Beauty Brands because she has a hair appointment there, so I made an appointment to get a manicure. I've never had a manicure before, so this should be interesting! But I've always wanted to experience a manicure, and I decided not to wait any longer. I'm not waiting for something "special" which may or may not happen. I'm just doing it! Crazy me!

Beyond that, life moves on slowly but surely. I'm attempting to clean my room so that I can rearrange the furniture, but it's kinda messy so that's taking some time. I'm trying to write and code a new website or two, as well as find a good host, which takes time. Plus I am teaching myself SEO, which is tricky, but which I believe will be worthwhile knowledge. I certainly cannot complain. I am so content with my life right now. I never imagined that this is where I would be in life, but I still love it. God is gracious. Shalom.

1 Comments:

  • hi tidy! i did a review for ReviewMe and i was approved. i wish i could join the others like PPP but i still don't have a paypal account.=(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 06, 2007 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home