Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

kittens

Wow - so much has happened in the past few days. My friend Beth is taking care of a pregnant feral cat, and she delivered her kittens on Saturday. She is not properly taking care of her kittens, so Beth has been hand-feeding them. Tonight she's trying to bond them with the momma cat again. I certainly hope that momma cat steps up and takes responsibility for her kittens!

Meanwhile I have been her "virtual" cheerleader. We have talked online and on the phone, and I have been cheering her on all day. In fact, I would love to come over to her house and help her, but she won't let me! (Hear me, Beth?) Anyway, pray for those kitties. They're awfully small, and they need a lot of help if they are going to stand a chance of surviving.

2 Comments:

  • .. still alive and rather non-complaining at the moment.

    Handfeeding is way difficult. They don't want you to open the tip of the bottle as far as everyone does on youtube videos. Apparently it can cause them to aspirate and die slowly.

    ... I can honestly say that I never thought I'd EVER burp a kitten... let alone, stimulate them to pee...

    ... what have our lives become?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 25, 2007 11:41 AM  

  • Ummm, didn't I just say a few posts ago, that we would become old women with dogs and cats?

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At September 25, 2007 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home