Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the downfall of society

Last night I turned on the television and saw this:

First I saw this clip on nightline. It is from the MTV VMA awards.
WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE

Then I saw the subject of that video - Kanye West - telling an interviewer on Nightline about his Christian faith and how Jesus has changed him.

What a smear on Christians all over the world! This is what our society is coming to. How many people win an award (an Emmy or an Oscar) for a sexually explicit and violent movie or album, and their first words on the platform are, "I'd like to thank Jesus for this blessing!" or some such phraseology! Oh, how it angers me. For once, I'd like to see a secular celebrity who claims to be a Christian, act like a Christian! Is that too demanding? Sometimes I think it must be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home