Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

alexa, pagerank, and so much more...

Oh, the ups and downs of Alexa and PageRank...

But mostly just the downs.

With Alexa, it's fantastic. My Alexa rank has dropped over 1.5 million, and that is just out of this world fantastic.

With PageRank, on the other hand... it's not so good. My Google PageRank dropped from a 3 to a 2. And I can't get it back up! Not good!

Blogging is so much more challenging than I ever imagined!

1 Comments:

  • remember you tested my site with alexa and it says 13? i was so sure there's something wrong with that so i emailed them and they fixed it. they were getting the ranking of blogger itself and not mine. gosh! my ranking dropped to 7M. can you believe that? it's crazy! now, it's around 6M. still crazy if you'd ask me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 26, 2007 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home