Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, November 09, 2007

*digital photography*

I received my digital camera for my birthday several years ago, and I never could have imagined how much I would use it. Owning a digital camera is so much easier than owning a film camera for me. I can take hundreds of photos without worrying about the cost of buying and developing film. My camera also has a feature that allows me to use it as a video camera for short films, which is absolutely fantastic. When I was in Africa, I took hundreds and hundreds of photographs. It was an absolute joy to never worry about developing photographs (especially because I was in a part of the world that did not have film developing labs on every corner!), and there were so many wonderful things to photograph.

Before my older sister moved overseas, several years before me, she purchased a Canon camera, and it has been a purchase that has paid for itself time and again. In fact, she loved it so much and told our family so often how nice her camera was, she convinced my parents to purchase the same model of camera. My mother absolutely loves the camera. Like my sister’s camera, it has paid for itself, and my mother loves to take photographs. Photography has been a rewarding joy for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home