Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

*dentemp os*

I am just one of the lucky people who have deep grooves in my teeth. It’s genetic – both my parents have deep grooves in their teeth as well. Because of this, it is very hard to brush all the food out of my teeth, and I frequently have cavities. As a kid, I don’t think I ever walked out of the dentist’s office and got to say “look ma, no cavities” – virtually every time I go to the dentist, I have a new cavity or two (or three or four!).

As a result of my great number of cavities, I’ve also had my own share of lost fillings. I have a fantastic dentist, who will get me into his office as soon as possible if I lose a filling, but sometimes that’s just not soon enough when your tooth is throbbing! I’ll never forget when I was in college, living an hour away from home (and from my dentist) and I lost a filling. Because of the way my classes were scheduled, it was nearly a week before I was able to see the dentist. My tooth throbbed, and I must’ve lost five pounds that week, because I could barely eat soft foods.

I wish I had known then that there is an option for temporary dental repair that is available over the counter and can be done at home. It’s called Dentemp OS. It’s temporary, but it will provide fast pain relief until you are able to get to a dentist and have your fillings, crowns, or caps repaired. There’s no mess and no mixing. You can eat on it after 30 minutes. Most importantly, it is FDA approved. If you are like me, and have to deal with lost fillings (or crowns or caps) periodically, this is really essential for your bathroom. This has been developed by a dentist, and it will help you to avoid hours or even days of painful, throbbing toothaches.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home