Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, November 05, 2007

*hondas*

Such a world we live in… Today only reminded me how blessed I am. I have a home, with reliable electricity, heating and A/C, even internet. I drive a fantastic Honda Civic, which still purrs along beautifully despite its 123,000 miles. I love my Civic. It’s the best little car I’ve ever owned. When you live in the Midwest, you pretty much have to own a car to get anywhere. Often that means you have to take out a loan to buy your car. If you’re going to take out a loan, I have to recommend that you buy a Honda. These wonderful little cars will keep going long after you’ve paid off the loan, allowing you to save up for your next car. Plus you get great gas mileage! If you need to get a loan, ask around for a good Honda Car Quote and find the best deal. Enjoy your Honda – and all the money you will save!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home