Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, November 03, 2007

*emergency preparedness*

If I’ve learned anything in my life, I’ve learned that you are never invincible against the unthinkable. I certainly never imagined that I would be in a serious car accident and suffer life threatening injuries. In the same way, I imagine that residents of New Orleans never imagined that they would be forced out of their homes due to a severe hurricane, or the residents of California never imagined that they would lose their homes to a fire.

When you are in an emergency, you may lose your property or your possessions, but if you are prepared, you can save your life and your family’s lives. Are you ready for an emergency. Click here to get prepared Remember, you can never be too ready – it could happen to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home