Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

*biotene*

I have a funny relationship with toothpaste. I don’t like the taste of mint – I never have, and my sister thinks I am crazy for it. But because of that, as a kid I did not use toothpaste. My dentist was okay with it, and I never had a problem with bad breath or whatever.

When I was about 18, though, my dentist gave me some toothpaste samples and recommended that I consider starting to use toothpaste. So, since I like to take care of my teeth, I obediently went home and tried it. Now, my tastes have changed so much that I can’t imagine NOT using toothpaste. I still do not like mint, but I’m hooked on that fresh feeling you get after you use mint-flavored toothpaste.

I have also discovered that toothpaste is a product with odd brand loyalty. Whenever I go to buy toothpaste, I do not buy whatever is cheapest; I buy Crest Tartar Control. I think this is true for most people. I like Crest because I can feel it keeping my teeth healthy and keeping my tooth sensitivity under control.

Biotene is an all-new sensitive toothpaste available on the US market. Unlike their competitors, Biotene won’t just mask your problem but will resolve it. If you have sensitive teeth, try Biotene. I tried Biotene, and you should try it too! Biotene will solve your sensitive tooth problems. I just might switch toothpastes – that’s how good it is!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home