Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has come, and gone. What traditions did you celebrate at your home? This year, my older sister returned home, and my grandfather visited us with his new wife. We ate turkey, dressing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and so many other foods I can’t even count them all. This is definitely a diet-free weekend! We also played lots of fun games together and enjoyed an entire weekend with no responsibilities!

2 Comments:

  • I gained no weight over Thanksgiving cuz I didn't make any of the food so I had none to take home.

    YaY!

    Beth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 26, 2007 8:57 PM  

  • When I was on the ship, they had a fantastic weight-gain-free way to serve Thanksgiving and Christmas. Cereal for breakfast, make your own sandwich for lunch, and then dinner was always rice-and-something. And if you overslept (like I usually did), then you were on your own for breakfast and lunch! (What can I say, I was a daredevil... I liked to sleep in until 7:30 am every morning.)

    I should blog about that sometime... I should also blog about the leftover turkey that we are still eating which, frankly, is just not as good as it was the first time around.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At November 27, 2007 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home