Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

snore ring

So I was given an opportunity to test the "Snore No More" anti snoring ring. Yes, it is a ring that you wear on your finger. Stop laughing.



It sounds absolutely crazy, but the Snore No More ring is a ring that is worn on your left pinky finger. It uses acupressure to prevent snoring.

*Disclaimer*: This ring is not meant to treat sleep apnea or any other sleep disorder. See your doctor if you believe something is wrong.

Anyway... I am a snorer, but I decided to get the ring to fit my father. My father snores MUCH worse than me (think freight train!!!) and my poor mother is often awakened by his nighttime noise.

Amazingly, the Snore No More ring seems to work! Believe me, I was as skeptical as you are, but with the ring my mother said she got a fantastic night's sleep!

I do have one complaint: The Snore No More website makes it very difficult to figure out which size of ring to purchase. The ring is offered in sizes small, medium, large, and x-large, but those sizes do not seem to correspond to jeweler's ring sizes.

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 20, 2008 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home