Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

shake your groove thang

I had to (grudgingly) spend my morning away from my class, at this goofy meeting where all the student teachers introduced themselves to all the principals in the district. I'd rather be teaching. Hob-nobbing with the administrators just isn't quite what I consider "fun".

But I had a delightful afternoon with my class, playing math games and grading papers while they teamed up for a math challenge. My kids are so smart.

I'm trying to find "nice" things for one student of mine to do. I think that's really what he needs - just a little guidance in what is appropriate. So I am trying to help by suggesting "nice" things for him to say.

I'm thinking about going to the MU fellowship program next year. It's going to be a lot of work to apply for it. Shoot, the program will be a lot of work! But a dear friend of mine, an administrator at a local school, has said that it is a valuable program, looks good on a resume, and is a good way to get your foot in the door at a particular school district.

I can't believe I'm already looking ahead at my master's degree. I'm not even done with my BSE yet! Wow... how time flies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home