Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, January 16, 2006

answered prayers

Thanks for all your prayers, friends. This morning, my mom has perked up quite a bit. She's not one hundred percent yet, but mostly she's just really tired still. I think she just needs to get some food in her. She's hardly had anything to eat for two and a half days. Her cough has decreased significantly. Her fever is gone, her runny/stuffy nose is gone, her achy muscles are (mostly) gone, and her headache is gone. I need to double check with BunnyServant to know for sure, but I think this is a really good sign. My mom had a gyno appointment this morning (it was scheduled weeks ago), and her gyno doctor told her that it's flu weather. So I am very relieved. It looks like it's NOT whooping cough, and I'm so relieved - there is no way to express it. Plus, it is so nice to see my mother resting quietly, not ill or coughing violently.

Your prayers have meant so much to me. God answers prayer! Our household is returning to health!

4 Comments:

  • Im glad your Mom is doing better.
    So that means Em and I can maybe come over tues. eve?

    By Blogger Princessa, At January 16, 2006 1:27 PM  

  • Yup! if you want to! She's been getting perkier by the minute, so to speak. So I feel pretty confident in saying that it's not whooping cough... also Em is pretty young, and she was vaccinated, right? So her vaccines SHOULD still protect her IF it is. But I don't think it is.

    Evening would be a really fun time, too, because hamsters are nocturnal, so Miami will be more active during the evening. Em will really enjoy that.

    Call me today or tomorrow - we can all get together for dinner, maybe, and then you can come over. We'll see!

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At January 16, 2006 1:32 PM  

  • Thanks, Pia. Ironically, the same virus that my mom had may be the key to a job for me - apparently, a lot of students and teachers at her school are coming down with it, and they need substitutes. It's strange how God works sometimes.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At January 18, 2006 12:01 PM  

  • God bless you for honoring and caring for your Mom. I'm glad she's feeling better.

    By Blogger sparrow's song, At January 18, 2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home