Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

my asian cell phone case

Inspired by a post on my friend Drea's blog, I decided to write a post about my cell phone case. Since my dad used to work for Sprint, I've had a cell phone since I was a sophomore in high school. I got my cell phone case in Thailand two years later.




The first photo is a shot of my cell phone case. The second is a shot of the case with my phone halfway in it.

If I recall correctly, the case cost me about $2. I've never bought a different case, and frankly I don't use this case much. I usually carry my phone in my pocket or in my purse - it has a cell phone pocket on it.

2 Comments:

  • awe thats a cute case. I love unique things like that. Your phone looks super tiny! What kind is it!

    I noticed the purse you got. :-) I use to carry similar ones. funny though... I cant carry the small ones like that anymore... unless its just Travis and I on a date night ALONE. If I go anywhere w/ Caleb I have my Janie and Jack Diaper bag.. (which I love, cant complain)... or my kahki messenger bag from Old Navy

    By Blogger Drea, At January 10, 2006 9:39 AM  

  • Thanks Drea. I'll try to dig up some of the other stuff I got in Asia - I got some really neat stuff over there, and lots of unique things that I've never found in the U.S.

    Looks are probably deceiving - I bet my phone is probably about the same size as your phone. It's a Motorola V557 (http://onlinestorez.cingular.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phones/cell-phones.jsp?q_categoryId=1717200043&q_addAnotherPhone=false), and I bought a cheap case for it to replace the case that it came with.

    I used to carry giant purses that carried everything. Then I got tired of that and bought this tiny purse. I've really liked it - but lately I've been getting frustrated because I can't fit everything into it! :) So go figure... I just can't find that happy medium.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At January 10, 2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home