Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2005

everything I need to know....

Borrowed from Linny at Spinster War Diaries... changed as necessary...

1. How did you get the name Tidy Bowl?
That's a topic for a whole post of its own...

2. What color pants are you wearing now?
Plaid pajama pants. Bought these on my last trip into China... I think I got them at the mall near my sister's apartment in Hong Kong.

3. What are you listening to right now?
A sitcom called "Yes, Dear" on TV and my hamster chewing on the bars of her cage.

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Uhhh... Well, I know I ate leftover turkey and dressing for dinner... and I think I had a cookie this evening but I don't remember.

5. Do you wish on stars?
I don't wish. I pray.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Pacific Blue or Robin's-Egg Blue

7. How is the weather right now?
33 degrees, partly cloudy

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My pastor's wife

9. Are you messy or tidy?
Depends on my mood. I try to be neat but I have my "areas" that are organized my way.

10. How old are you today?
Let's see... 22 years, 7 months, and 26 days.

11. Favorite drink?
Diet Cherry Coke

12. Favorite sport?
I haven't seriously played sports in a long LONG time (over 5 years), but I used to play competitive tennis. I love watching baseball games.

13. Hair Color?
Very dark brown

14. Do you wear contacts?
Yes, for over six and a half years. I had glasses (frames) for six years before that.

15. Siblings?
Just one sister, six years and three days older than me.

16. Favorite month?
Definitely May

17. Favorite food?
Ooooo... Well, I absolutely love good Mexican food, but you can't beat a brownie sundae. Or anything with strawberries.

18. What was the last movie you saw?
Well, last night I watched "Luther" with my family. The last time I saw a movie in a movie theater was six months or so ago, when Steve and I saw "Saw II".

19. Favorite day of the year?
Never thought about that one. I like Christmas. And Easter.

20. What do you do to vent anger?
Email BunnyServant, talk to S, blog, read my Bible

21. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Don't remember. Amnesia and stuff.

22. What is your New Year's Resolution?
I don't know. I still have 22 hours to decide.

23. Hugs or kisses?
Right now, I'll take whatever action I can get.

24. Chocolate or vanilla?
Cookies and cream!

25. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
They will. I'll pester them until they do.

26. Who is most likely to respond?
That is the question... whether 'tis nobler in mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them...

27. Are you a homebody or a partier?
Partier by choice, homebody by circumstance

28. Last time you cried?
Confidential information

29. What's under your bed?
Lots of junk... summer clothes... a boogey man... and a mummy. (I know it's weird. But it was my fear when I was a kid.)

30. The friend you've had the longest?
Bunnyservant! 14 years and counting!

31. What did you do last night?
Played "Trivial Pursuit: 90s Edition" with my family.

32. What are you afraid of?
Being without God.

33. Buttered or salted popcorn?
Ice cream.

34. Favorite movie?
A Beautiful Mind or anything starring Scott Cambell

35. Favorite flower?
I honestly have no idea.

36. Number of keys on your key ring?
Two... both keys for my car. The rest are tucked inside my purse.

37. How many years at your current job?
I'll let you know when I get hired for a full time position.

38. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday SUNDAY Sunday!

39. What did you do for your latest birthday?
I don't remember. Probably a small party with my parents and some close family friends, and dinner with Steve.

40. How many cities have you lived in?
Not enough! Here I am... send me... I wanna move overseas.

Whew! That turned out to be longer than I expected. (what did I expect?)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home