Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2005

family

I was thinking about my family today. I'm so thankful for them. I knew someone recently whose family was from Hawaii, and they got to go to family reunions in Hawaii. Very cool. My family reunions are in Nebraska. But I'm not sure if I would change that. My family has never been wealthy, but we are hard workers. We're not fancy people. We're just farmers. But the love is so overflowing in my family, and we have such an amazing heritage. Did you know I have a heritage of Christianity going back at least eight generations? That's so awesome! I don't know how many people can claim that. We're ordinary people who work hard, till the land, love God, and love each other. It can't get any better than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home