Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, January 20, 2006

You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.


Your Blog Should Be Blue

Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.






You Are a Beagle Puppy





Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.
And you're sense of smell is absolutely amazing!


6 Comments:

  • Hey Tidy thats a cute quiz. It said I am a:


    You Are a Golden Retriever Puppy


    Tolerant, fun-loving, and patient.
    You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee.

    By Blogger Drea, At January 20, 2006 10:26 AM  

  • I know, isn't it neat?

    I was pretty surprised that it described me as a "beagle". I would've never picked that out. But that's still pretty neat.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At January 20, 2006 10:27 AM  

  • Yea, I think the 'Your Blog Should Be Blue' is interesting. But how do you see yourself in the second sentence?

    What dog would you have chosen for yourself if not the Beagle?

    By Blogger sparrow's song, At January 23, 2006 8:19 AM  

  • If not a beagle, I probably would've picked out a "schnauzer" to describe myself. Schnauzers are pretty yappy, and I'm pretty naturally talkative too (especially with people I'm comfortable with!).

    That's why I describe my life as a (mostly) open book.

    But I am pretty shy aroud people I don't know. And sometimes I can clam up around people I know. I've been wounded enough in my past by people I trust that it can be difficult for me to trust people again.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At January 23, 2006 3:34 PM  

  • I'm yellow...funny, cheerful and freindly. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

    By Blogger Lindsey, At January 23, 2006 5:49 PM  

  • Schnauzers

    A beautiful dog. My mom had one and he was a sweetie pie.

    I've been wounded enough in my past by people I trust that it can be difficult for me to trust people again.

    I can relate to this.

    sparrow

    By Blogger sparrow's song, At January 28, 2006 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home