Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hehe

Drea emailed me a bit of code and told me to put it into my blog. She wouldn't tell me what it was - just promised me I would like it. She has good taste! See if you can guess what she sent me. :)

I had a crazy day, running around filling out another job application. My mom called me this morning and told me that a flu bug was becoming epidemic at her school, and they were short on subs. So, with a lot of hard work, I had an application turned into her school before the end of the day. With any luck, I'll be working there before the end of the week.

My sister put in her two weeks' notice at her store today. She found a temp job doing graphic design that pays something like four times as much as her old job. I hope she can continue doing that, at least until her thesis is done. She deserves better compensation than she has been getting.

5 Comments:

  • i like it!

    By Blogger Princessa, At January 18, 2006 12:42 AM  

  • I thought it looked like your lil baby ;-) soooo cute

    By Blogger Drea, At January 18, 2006 9:31 AM  

  • Yup! Drea, you have good taste - it does look a bit like Miami! :) Adorable!

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At January 18, 2006 12:02 PM  

  • Yea, I know that webpage site! I used to have a little Hello Kitty calendar. Awww, so cute. My daughter would love your hamster. Did you know I have a Hamtaro quiz?

    I pray God opens the door to you for working at the school according to His purposes.

    God bless your sister's new ventures.

    By Blogger sparrow's song, At January 18, 2006 1:17 PM  

  • Sparrow, I can't express the joy that my hamster has brought to me. I got my first hamster when I was 8 years old, because my mom wouldn't let me have a dog. As I've learned more and more about them, and as I've owned more hamsters, I've just fallen in love with the little critters. Miami, the hamster I own right now, is such a joy. She's so sweet and tame, and she's so smart! She just trusts and loves and looks adorable.

    Thanks for all your prayers. I don't know yet which school I will be working at, and I know have to choose between the public and private realms. (My mom works in a private school, but private schools definitely tend to pay less than public.)

    And thanks for your prayers for my sis. It's been hard for her. I really want her to get an easier job, or a job within her study area (she has a degree in graphic design). She's worked hard. She deserves it.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At January 18, 2006 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home