Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

i (heart) wellspring fellowship

mood:rejuvenated

I love my church. That's really all there is to say - I just love my church so much. We are such a family - really. We take care of each other, and support each other, and I know that I am never alone. This morning, one of my friends came to me and asked me how the missions applications were coming along - a common question lately! But it is so nice to know that the people care so much.

And likewise, it is so nice to have people that I can pray for. I am a part of the most awesome family - not just Wellspring Fellowship but the entire church of Jesus Christ. It is so wonderful to be a part of this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home