Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, March 24, 2006

i need prayer!

mood:unsettled

The past few days have been rough, spiritually speaking. God is pressing me through the wringer, asking me if I'm ready to go overseas for Him, getting me ready to go overseas for Him... This is not easy!

I'm really struggling with my lack of direction. There is such a need for messengers to spread God's word around the world. I don't know which nation or people group to go to. It is so difficult to NOT KNOW!

I'm also struggling with just... just the faith of knowing this is what God wants me to do. I know this is what God wants me to do. But at the same time, if I don't go overseas, I need to get a job in the US. And if I get a job in the US, using my degree as a teacher, I need to apply NOW! But because I don't believe I am supposed to stay in the US, I am not applying now. But if I stay in the US, I need a job. But if I need a job... you get the idea. It's hard to trust God sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home