Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

new layout and stickam pod

To most of you, it's obvious that I now have a new layout. I spent most of this afternoon creating and finishing this layout. I took the basic layout from an open source site, and added basically everything that is on the sidebar. It proved to be challenging enough, because some of the items had to be shrunk and in general it was a lot of work. But I'm proud of what I've done.

I have a stickam pod on my sidebar now, which many of you have seen before over at Fina'Drea. The pod itself, as well as the blogroll, are still somewhat of a work in progress. I have only had time to load one photograph and one song into the stickam pod, and I haven't had any time to add to the blogroll. But all that will come in due time.

In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy my new template. See you all in cyberspace...

2 Comments:

  • Nice lay out... Take care!

    By Blogger Travis or P.T., At March 14, 2006 6:44 AM  

  • I love it hehe. Only complaint. The stickam is to the left side... it should be centered :-) just type <*center> before the stickam code and <*/*center> After the code. Minus those * stars.

    Okay see ya!
    If you need help w/ the buttons just let me know.

    By Blogger Drea, At March 14, 2006 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home