Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Nuns vs. Librarians


cold

In the spirit of blogging and procastination, I have finally downloaded some of those little mood icons. I've been having trouble with them, though, so I might need a little time to work out the kinks.

In fact, you just may not see much of me for the next couple of days. Several weeks ago, I signed up for this online class that taught HTML, mostly for the purpose of being able to put something on my resume to verify that I know a little bit about HTML. The class started 2 months ago, it ends in 2 days, and out of 12 lessons, I have finished 6. Yay for procastination! SO I seriously am going to be working madly on that for the next couple of days.

But I wanted to link to this story I discovered online. I think it's just hilarious. It's a story about an upcoming Kentucky spelling bee, in which the Boone County Librarians will be facing the Sisters of St. Walburg Monastery for spelling superiority. Librarians versus nuns - how funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home