Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

what would it be like?

Hat tip to Tina, who is serving the Lord in Guatemala and blogging her experiences.

Where would I go? What would I do? I honestly don't know.

I could brush up on my Spanish skills and go to South America. The food is fantastic. There has been an absolute revival in South and Central America.

I could go to East Asia. The people are so wonderful in East Asia. I cannot get out of my mind the blocks and blocks of cardboard shacks with spirit houses in Thailand, or the complete and utter lack of religion in China.

I could go to Africa. It would be so wonderful if I could meet the little girl I've sponsored for so many years!

Honestly, those are the places I can see myself. Where will I go? Only the Lord knows.

Update: Sorry, folks. I forgot to include the link, but it should be all fixed now.

2 Comments:

  • TB, I'm excited for you. Keep praying about which door to walk through and God will show you where to go. He'll open ones you thought were locked and close those you thought were open. I'll pray for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 02, 2006 3:49 PM  

  • What an exciting and awesome time for you. And by awesome, I mean that in the truest sense of the word - awe inspiring. What you are speaking of doing, I have thought about off and on for as long as I can remember. My prayers are with you, and I know that no matter what, God will guide your life in the way that He would have you go. It's great to hear about the support network that you have; I know you'll need it as you embark on this next, and perhaps greatest, phase in your life.

    By Blogger Just Me, At March 02, 2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home