Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006

PS

Call me crazy, but I can't WAIT for Saturday. I LOVE taking my hams to the vet for checkups or when they're only mildly ill. We go to a woman who, in my opinion, is the BEST veterinarian in the KC metro area, with possibly the BEST name in the KC metro area, and by far the BEST accent in the KC metro area. (Hehe... it's Dr. Noella Allan from the Lakewood Animal Health Center.)

Word to Mrs. McGinniss, sixth-grade teacher extraordinaire - maybe I WAS meant to be a vet, after all.

I REALLY hope I get a call in the morning. Being sick has thrown off my schedule as well as my budget. And call me biased, but I hope I get to sub at the middle school, Matthews, or LSCCS. I think I have a paycheck waiting for me, so if I don't get a call, I'll probably MAKE a call so that I can figure out how to get my paycheck if I'm not called in!

I don't know why but I seem to have become addicted to late-night episodes of M*A*S*H. Not a good thing for a teacher who has to get up early! Hawkeye is my favorite character, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home