Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2006

ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I think I'm going to take Pahokee to the vet tomorrow. Or at least ASAP. He bit me tonight, which is totally not like him at all. So I suspect he is not feeling well.

It's extraordinarily peculiar, though, because he's not scratching at his sides. So I really, really do not know what is wrong with him. I'm guessing now that it is probably not ringworm or mange, as I first suspected. I don't even want to imagine what it might be, though, especially since I don't know anything about his first year or so of life. Specifically, I don't know anything about what diseases he might have been exposed to.

There's also a chance that he is just a grumpy old hamster. That's what I'm hoping.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home